- Related Information:
- Graduate School Information
- Resources for students
- "How to Succeed in Graduate School: A Guide for Students and Advisors", Marie desJardins, Crossroads , December 1994 and February 1995. Part 1 . Part 2 .
- An Evaluation of the Ninth SOSP Submissions, or, How (and How Not) to Write a Good Systems Paper by Roy Levin and David D. Redell
- Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr.
- "How to Present a Paper in Theoretical Computer Science" , Ian Parberry
- "The Task of the Referee", Alan J. Smith, IEEE Computer , Vol. 23, No. 4, April 1990, pp. 65-73. (See UH Library)
- "A Guide for New Referees in Theoretical Computer Science" , Ian Parberry
- Related Opportunities